Your local HR consultancy dedicated to providing pragmatic and value add Human Resource (HR) advice and solutions to small and medium sized businesses.
Our expert knowledge of employment legislation and best practice HR means that we can save you considerable time, worry and expense in dealing with a wide range of employment issues from problematic employees to employment contracts and handbooks. This means that you can focus on running and growing your business without the distraction of a time-consuming employee dispute or incurring the considerable costs of an employment solicitor.
The founder of Ramshaw HR, Bruce Ramshaw (MA MCIPD) has over 16 years business and HR experience and provides a personalised service which is structured around our client’s own specific needs and unique set of circumstances. This way there is a high level of partnership, continuity and consistency in the service provided which yields excellent results for our clients.
If you are a start-up business looking to employ staff or an established or expanding business which requires expert HR support, we would be delighted to meet with you to discuss your requirements.
HR services include:
- Employment contracts
- Policy,documentation and handbooks
- Dealing with problematic employees: performance management, absence management, disciplinary and grievance, appeals and dismissal.
- Recruitment and selection
- HR training modules for managers and business owners
- Restructuresand redundancy
- Family friendly – maternity, paternity, parental leave
- Pension auto-enrolment
- Fully managed payroll service
Contact Bruce Ramshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.